Now, I’ve seen Buddy Fruits before, but just the squeezable bag of puree. You may recognize these as well. Delicious in their own right, and pretty fun to drink.
- They’re blended fruit. Just fruit.
- 50 - 60 Calories per bag
- Easy to carry snack!
- There are no artificial flavorings, colors, or preservatives.
- No gluten or dairy
- Come in banana, apple-cinnamon, strawberry, mango-passion-fruit-banana, and multifruit, which is a big blend.
But here are my favorites — the Fruit Bites. They’re like juicy little gummies that remind me a lot of the color “fruit” snacks I used to get in my lunch box as a kid, and maybe even a little like a Gusher.
- An entire 1oz pouch is only 95 Calories
- One pouch is equal to one serving of fruit
- Also easy to carry
- There are no artificial flavorings, colors, or preservatives, again
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Come in orange, apple, raspberry, and pomegranate
- They’re FRUIT! Nothing but fruit! In fact, here are the ingredients for the raspberry flavor
These were the packs I got (only flavors there at the moment). I found them with the produce, by prepared fruits (at Walmart, anyway). Only .88 cents each!
And don’t worry, there are a lot more bites in each pack, I just happened to eat some of these on the drive home.
Pictures are linked.