Baked Salmon with Dill
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tbs finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat fish with cooking spray. Sprinkle with fresh dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (or until desired degree of doneness).
- Serve with lemon wedsges.
Yields 4 servings at 263 Calories each. 15.8g fat (3.2g sat, 5.7 mono, 5.7g poly), 28g protein, .1g carbs).