Hungry Girl’s McCafe Swap!
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. fat-free or light caramel dip (like the kinds by Marzetti), divided
- 1/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- One 60-calorie sugar-free caramel pudding snack
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice or 8 - 12 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
- In a tall glass, combine coffee granules, sweetener, and 1 tbsp. caramel dip. Add 1/4 cup very hot water and stir until ingredients have dissolved. Transfer to a blender. Rinse the glass, if needed, and set aside.
- To the blender, add all other ingredients except the remaining 1 tsp. caramel dip and the Reddi-wip. Blend at high speed until completely mixed. Transfer to the tall glass and set aside.
- Place remaining 1 tsp. caramel dip in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds, or until very warm.
- Top drink with Reddi-wip and drizzle with the warm caramel dip. Enjoy!
Makes one 12oz serving at 158 Calories.
I personally love the chocolate McCafes, so I use a chocolate pudding snack. I also use almond milk and forgo the toppings. The pudding really makes the consistency perfect.