- 6 cups peeled sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- Combine peaches and blueberries in an 8 cup casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Add this mixture to the casserole.
- Mix well with fruit.
- Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly and sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or microwave on high for 10 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and fruit is fork tender.
- Serve warm or cold.
Makes eight servings, 217 Calories each (42g Carbs).