Pecan Pie Cupcakes/Muffins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- optional topping - dried cranberries (I opt out.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, vanilla and sugar together, then add eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in flour, careful not to over-mix, then fold in pecans (reserve a few for the top).
- Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full and sprinkle with a few of the reserved pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 18 minutes.
Makes 24 mini muffins/cakes, 127 Calories each (12g carbs)