From Hungry Girl
- 1/2 light English muffin
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice extra lean ham
- 1 tbs fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Hellmann’s/Best Foods Dijonnaise
- 1 tsp light whipped butter or spread
- 1 tsp lemon yogurt (or plain yogurt with a squirt of lemon)
- To make the sauce, combine mayo, Dijonnaise, butter, and yogurt. Set aside.
- Crack egg gently into a small cup or dish, and set that aside as well.
- Fill a medium pot with 2 inches of water, and bring water to a boil. Once boiling, lower temperature until a steady and consistent (but very low) boil is reached.
- Gently pour the egg into the pot, and allow it to cook for 3 to minutes (3 for a runnier egg, 5 for a very firm one), or until the egg white is almost opaque (actually white).
- Carefully remove egg by sliding a spatula underneath of it and placing it on a plate. Use a paper towel to soak up excess water.
- Heat ham and muffin (toasting if desired).
- Heat sauce in the microwave for about 20 seconds and give it a stir (add more water if needed).
- Top muffin with ham and egg, then cover with sauce.
Makes one serving, 183 Calories.