Fabulous Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
• Cooking spray
• 4 Garlic cloves, Minced and Divided
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, divided
• 1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper, divided
• 5 Sun-dried Tomatoes, packed without oil, diced
• 1 (10-ounce) Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
• 1/4 Cup Fat-Free Feta cheese
• 3 Tablespoons Fat-Free cream cheese
• 1/2 Teaspoon Grated lemon rind
• 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (1 Lb.)
• 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
• 2 Tsp. Dijon mustard
• 1/4 Tsp. Dried Oregano
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 garlic cloves; sauté 1 minute. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, tomatoes, and spinach; sauté until moisture evaporates.
2. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses and rind.
3. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff about 1/4 cup spinach mixture into each pocket. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper over chicken.
4. Arrange chicken on the rack of a broiler pan or roasting pan coated with cooking spray; place rack in pan.
5. Combine remaining 2 garlic cloves, mustard, and oregano in a bowl; stir well. Brush half of mustard mixture over chicken. Broil 6 minutes; turn chicken breasts.
6. Brush remaining mixture over meat; broil 2 minutes or until done.
7. Serve, and enjoy!
Four servings, 150 Calories each