Elegant Goat Cheese & Red Grape Quesadilla
• 2 Flatout Wraps, Kidz Whole Grain
• 8 Red Grapes, Halved
• 4 Oz. Reduced-Fat Goat Cheese
• 1 Tbsp. FF Mayonnaise
1. Heat a sandwich press or non-stick skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Lay out your wraps, and top each with 1/2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise, 4 grapes, and 2 ounces Goat Cheese.
3. Fold each closed, and place one or two on the press for about 5-6 minutes, just until heated through.
4. Respray with cooking spray, and grill remaining quesadillas.
5. Slice each into 4 or 5 slices, and enjoy a delectably light dish!
Two servings, 160 Calories each