Mexican Minted Melon Salad
- 1 medium ripe melon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tbs. fresh mint, chopped
- juice from one medium lime
- cayenne powder,
- Make sure your melon is really ripe.
- Cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Squeeze the juice from a medium lime. (it’s important that it is a lime not a lemon).
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, cut the leaves of fresh mint in very fine pieces and add to the melon and mix well.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and a light dash of cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Serve as a salad on a bed of lettuce, or as a refreshing desert.
Makes four servings, 90 Calories each. 17 net carbs.