- 2 ripe peeled avocados
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can or jar chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh cilantro and/or crushed tortilla chips for garnish
1. Cut the avocados in half, and remove the pits.
2. Spoon avocado into a blender, add the remaining ingredients (except garnish), and puree until creamy. Chill the soup for up to 2 hours before serving, or serve immediately. Cover leftovers with plastic wrap, refrigerate, and use within 2 days.
Makes four one-cup servings, 194 Calories each