Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- 2 long seedless cucumbers
- 1 haas avocado
- 1 small or 1/2 large sweet onion
- 2 tsp guacamole powder (such as Lawry’s)
- Cucumber: cut lengthwise twice (making it into quarters), then slice about a half inch thick, into little chunks.
- Onion: slice very, very thin and then pull it apart into little rings or slivers
- Avocado: scoop it out of the skin and remove the pit, then cut into little chunks, about a quarter to a half inch cubed. (It will get mushed.)
- Put these veggies in a bowl and toss together. Spritz canola oil for about one second to wet it all with oil (optional)
- Shake on the guacamole powder: about one or two teaspoons.
- Mix it all up.Either eat plain or use it to top tofu, fish or chicken slices (basically, any protein).
Eight one-cup servings, 55 Calories each