Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups
10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
3/4 cup egg whites
3/4 cup shredded fat free cheese
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
hot sauce (optional)
- Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- Add hot pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly among the cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- May then be frozen if desired.
Makes six muffin cups, 75 Calories each