Oven Fried Fish
1 1/2 lbs freshhaddock or 1 1/2 lbs tilapia fillets or 1 1/2 lbs other white fish
1/4 cup white cornmeal (or yellow)
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use seasoned)
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/3 cup skim milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
Six servings 220 Calories each.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine all dry ingredients.
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.