Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/ Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice (I recommend purchasing already squeezed juice in produce dept)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Honey
- 1 Cup Cooked/Shredded Chicken (6 oz.)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Corn Kernels (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Canned Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Diced Avacado
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 6 Boston or Bibb Lettuce Leaves
- Whisk together cilantro, lime juice, pepper flakes, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add shredded chicken, tossing to coat with dressing. Add corn, black beans, avocado, and tomatoes; toss gently to combine. Season filling with salt.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling onto each lettuce leaf. Place three lettuce wraps on each plate.
Health Info for 3 lettuce wraps (Recipe makes 6 wraps):
275 cal; 7g total fat (1gram sat, 4g mono, 2g poly): 49mg chol; 5ll mg sodium; 27g carb (9g fiber, 6g total sugars(; 27g protein; 3mg iron; 63mg calcium