- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sweetener
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese (non-fat does not taste as good, trust me)
- 2 tablespoons light margarine (such as Parkay’s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- Line 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with waxed paper and grease. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sweetener with an electric mixer on high speed for five minutes. Gradually mix in pumpkin. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- After you take it out of the oven, flip onto a CLEAN dish towel. Remove the waxed paper and roll up like a jellyroll in the dish towel.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or put in freezer for 15 minutes. Unroll; spread filling on roll and roll again without the towel.
- Place in container or Reynolds Wrap. Refrigerate or you may freeze for up to 4 months.
Makes 16 servings, 80 Calories each.
Fat 4.2g/ Carb 6g (Fiber .3g, sugar .2g) / Protein 3.3g
You may find that you need practice to make the roll stay together, but in the end the taste isn’t effected, I promise.