- 1/2 sweet onion
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 medium zucchini chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow squash chopped
- 1/2 large red pepper chopped
- 2 cups of your favorite broth or stock (a can would work)
- 1 15oz can undrained Cannellini beans (white beans)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Spray a medium sized pot with some non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add the onion and carrots and cook until they start browning
- Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for a few minutes until they soften just a little.
- Add the broth, beans with liquid, lemon juice, and spices and bring to a boil.
- Shut off heat and serve!
Makes five one-cup servings, 100 Calories each.
Fat 1g/ Carbs 19g (Fiber 4g, sugar 4g)/ Protein 6g