Low Fat Creamy Mushroom Soup
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 cups water
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 5 oz shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz baby bella, sliced
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tbsp light butter (optional)
- Place cold water and flour in a blender and blend until smooth, pour into a medium pot and set heat to medium.
- Add celery, mushrooms, chicken bullion and butter and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Remove celery and a cup of soup, then run that through the blender, then return back to the pot. (so you are blending a single cup of what you’ve cooked to give you a creamier texture)
Makes five 1 1/4 cup servings, 50 Calories each
Fat: 1.8 g • Carb: 6.6 g • Fiber: 1.1 g • Protein: 3.2 g