Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- 1 large ripe spaghetti squash
- salt and fresh pepper
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon.
- Place on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F about an hour or until the skin gives easily under pressure and the inside is tender.
- Remove from oven and let it cool 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape out the squash flesh a little at a time. It will separate into spaghetti-like strands. Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
Should make about six servings. 1 cup of this is 42 Calories.
Fat: 0.4 g • Protein: 1.0 g • Carb: 10.0 g • Fiber: 2.2 g • Sugar: 3.9 g Sodium: 27.9 mg