Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
The consistency may be off for some, but I’ll do anything for pumpkin.
- 1 medium banana, frozen (cut into chunks beforehand to make this easier)
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Break the banana into chunks (if you haven’t already), and place in blender or food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until creamy-smooth.
- Taste and adjust spices.
- Pour into cups.
- If you like, let it firm up in the freezer for 1/2-1 hour.
Makes two 1-cup servings, 168 Calories each.
Fat 2.9g / Carbs 32.1g (5.3g fiber, 15.9g sugar) / Protein 6.8g