Baked Zucchini Sticks
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
- 3 medium zucchini sliced into 3” x 1/2” sticks
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- fresh pepper
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a ziplock bag, place breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese and shake well. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip zucchini sticks into eggs then into bread crumb and cheese mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat.
- Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top.
- Bake at 425° for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes three servings, 1 zucchini, 122 Calories each
Fat: 2.4 • Carbs: 21.0 g • Fiber: 6.0 • Protein: 6.7 g