Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat free sour cream (or plain nonfat yogurt/Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (2 breasts) cooked shredded chicken (yes, you can use vegan “chicken”)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm. Makes 5 1/2 cups.
Makes nine 1/2 cup servings at 108 Calories each
Fat: 4.9g / Carbs: 5.4g (Fiber: 0g)/ Protein: 10.3 g