Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- 12 ounces MorningStar Farms Recipe Crumbles
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg substitute (2 eggs, or five egg whites)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- In mixing bowl, combine MSF crumbles, egg substitute, parsley, Italian seasoning and bread crumbs.
- In small saucepan cook onions and celery in oil until tender. Add to Crumbles mixture, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press into 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan generously coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes. Spread ketchup over loaf. Bake at 350°F about 15 minutes more or until set.
Makes eight servings at 130 Calories per slice
3g fat / 15g carbs (6 sugar, 3 fiber) / 11g Protein / 470mg sodium
Via MorningStar Farms’ website